- Grouting of main piles of a 4-legged, conductor supported platform using NaX® Q80 High Performance Cement. The jacket structure itself weighs 490 Mt and it will support a 690 Mt topside.
- Supply and delivery of 84 Mt NaX® Q80.
- Subsea grouting of 4-legged, conductor supported platform main piles at 52 m water depth.
- Provision of offshore crew and equipment required for grouting.
- Conduct lab based compressive tests of grout cubes.
- High performance of grouting equipment without any failure during operation.
- The client was very satisfied with the short-term strength development cube results and they were able to proceed with the topside installation.
- Nautec’s competent crew performed well during equipment preparation and grouting operation.
- The rapid strength developing and shrinkage compensated NaX® Q80 HPC product, which was used for the grouting operation ensured on time installation of top side after grouting.
Click here to download the project case history.