In June 2018 Nautec was contracted by Promotora Petrolera Regiomontana – Protexa to carry out grouting of clamps to fix an additional structure to an old subsea jacket for PEMEX in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Grouting Installation Services
- HPC Clamp Grouting
- Offshore Contracting Services
Scope of Work
- Provision of NaX® Q110 HPC grouting material
- Provision of offshore grouting equipment and necessary consumables
- Provision of qualified offshore grouting personnel
- UHPC clamp installation services
- Supply and injection of high-performance cement in two clamps for the installation of structure attached to the platform KAB-C
- Mobilization/demobilization of offshore grouting personnel; grouting spread and other relevant grouting equipment necessary for the works.
- The main benefits of this installation method is the reduced time to fix the structure, the reduced error by accuracy on measurements as the grouting clamps allow bigger clearance and the improved installation process, which all reduces cost to the main client.
- Grouting of Clamps is a new procedure used in Mexico and this project was the 2nd of its kind being carried out in Mexico. The first project was also performed by Nautec.
Click here to download the project case history.