In April 2020, Nautec completed the grouting of four skirt piles for a jacket installation project in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Offshore Grouting Installation Work
- Grouting of Skirt Piles
- Offshore Contracting Services
- Provision of HPC grouting materials
Scope of Work
- Provision of NaX® Q110 HPC grouting material
- Provision of offshore grouting equipment and necessary consumables
- Provision of qualified offshore grouting personnel
- Injection of grout at ELM 10 CHEEK-A platform
- Injection into the annular space of the ELM 10 CHEEK-A platform.
- 36 tons of grout were pumped and injected into 4 piles in 10 hrs.
- Compression strength testing for 1 day in presence of the customer
- Mobilization/demobilization of offshore grouting personnel; grouting spread and other relevant grouting equipment necessary for the work.
- Nautec’s services warranted the reinforcement of the installed offshore structure using NaX® Q110 high performance cement.
- The small footprint spread allowed the team to carry out their grouting services in the very limited space available on the vessel.
- All deliverables where achieved with high quality and customer satisfaction.
Click here to download the project case history.