In June 2020 Nautec completed the grouting of four skirt piles for a jacket installation project in the Gulf of Mexico.
- Offshore Grouting Installation Work
- Grouting of Skirt Piles
- Offshore Contracting Services
Scope of Work
- Provision of NaX® Q110 HPC grouting material
- Provision of offshore grouting equipment and necessary consumables
- Provision of qualified offshore grouting personnel
- HPC Grouting of four Skirt Piles
- Supply of 40Mt NaX® Q110 high-performance cement
- Application of high strength grout for four skirt piles at 31 to 45 meter water depth
- Strength testing of grouted application
- Mobilization/demobilization of offshore grouting personnel; grouting spread and other relevant grouting equipment necessary for the work
- Nautec Mexico sufficiently achieved all project deliverables with a high level of service, quality and client satisfaction.
- The execution of the project was problem free and completed ahead of schedule.
Click here to download the project case history.