- Grouting of 4 pile sleeves using NaX® Q80 & NaX® Q80-H.
- Required strength 20 mPa at 1 day and 70 mPa at 28 days.
- Supply of NaX® Q80 & Q80-H UHPC Grout Materials.
- Offshore grouting of 4 pile sleeves on 4 members of the AMOCA WHP 1 Platform at 28m water depth.
- Grouting services accomplished in 3 days.
- The grouting team used two different materials on this project. In order to ease the silo swapping, stoppers were installed, which reduced the down time.
- The project required early strength 20 mPa at 1 day and 70 mPa at 28 days.
- NaX® Q80 was developed for rapid strength development and is a shrinkage compensated and highly flowable HPC product.
- Compressive strength in excess of 30 MPa is reached within 24 hours allowing early stabbing of topside structures and reducing expensive vessel time.
- The client was satisfied as the grouting services and product met all expectations and exceeded the early strength requirements.
Click here to read the case history.