Nautec was engaged by Protexa to carry out pile-sleeve grouting for the installation of a 4-legged Jacket using Nautec NaX® Q80-H High Performance Concrete (HPC) grout for Mexican owned petroleum company Pemex.
Scope of Work
- Preparation of the grouting procedure and project documentation for grouting
- Supply and delivery of grouting materials
- Provision of offshore grouting equipment
- Provision of offshore crew
- Nautec supplied 50 MT NaX® Q80-H HPC materials
- Pile-sleeve grouting works at 26 meter water depth for a 4 legged jacket installation
Challenges & Solutions
- The on-going jacket levelling procedure affected the lower seals.
- The grouting team found a solution to block the seals so they could continue with the grouting work as planned and fulfil the job scope.
- All deliverables achieved with high quality and customer acceptance.
Click here to download the case history.