Nautec has completed grouting of pipeline crossings & freespans for Mumbai High South Redevelopment Phase III project (MHSRD-III). Nautec was awarded the contract by Kreutz Subsea Pte Ltd.
- Nautec was awarded the contract by Kreutz Subsea Pte Ltd.
- End Client: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC).
- The (crossing support and grout bag installation) work was carried out utilising vessel Kreuz Installer (KI).
- Preparation of grouting procedures.
- Supply of NaX® Q80 HPC grout and lubrication mix and all materials; equipment and accessories associated with the mixing; pumping and grouting services.
- Provision of offshore grouting crew
- On-site Quality Monitoring, Reports & closeout
- Nautec provided grouting materials and services for the installation of crossing and free span pipeline support for the Mumbai High South Redevelopment Phase III project (MHSRD-III).
- Nautec used its custom-built grouting equipment and offshore certified storage silos.
- The grouting team used Nautec’s range of High Performance Cement (HPC) NaX® Q80. The HPC materials are designed to meet the special demands of very high and long-distance flows and rapid strength development reaching more than 50 MPa in 24 hours (at 25 deg C).
- The project was completed ahead of schedule and to client satisfaction.
Click here to read the project case history.