The Client engaged Nautec to carry out repair and strengthening of one conductor casing and corrosion protection using grouting method for two conductor casings.
- Subsea repair and strengthening
- Well integrity services
- Conductor Grouting
- Conduct structural inspection of F23 and F06 Platforms and obtain relevant data for repair and corrosion protection
- Design of rebar cage, seat collar and light weight form work for WH114 conductor repair
- Supply and provision of grout material, grouting equipment and grouting crew
- Cleaning and grouting of WH 104 conductor casing on F23 DP-A for corrosion protection
- Cleaning and grouting of WH 110 conductor casing on F06 for corrosion protection
- With the water level being only 1.5 m to spider deck, the cleaning of casing and installation of moulds was difficult due to limited working access.
- Using specialized water jet, light weight moulds and exclusive locking mechanism for seat collar enabled diver-less installation and demoulding.
- The repair and strengthening work was carried out for a good length of the conductor above and below sea level and without divers throughout the operation.
- The repair work has improved the service life of the casing and stopped it from further deterioration by arresting the corrosion.
- Increasing the structural capacity by deploying UHPC grouted sleeves.
- For this type of corrosion challenge a UHPC solution is the most cost effective and technically efficient option available.
Click here to download the project case history.