During Q3 2019 Nautec carried out Subsea Grouting Installation services at Al-Shaheen Oilfield (North Field) Block 5, North-Eastern Qatar. The grouting services took place subsea at 60-67 meter water depth.
- Greenfield Services
- Grouting Installation Services
- Offshore Grouting
- Materials supply
Scope of Work
- Supply of over 500mt of NaX® Q80 HPC grouting materials, manpower and subsea grouting services for the installation of the 3 jackets.
Subsea Grouting of :
- Jacket EG – Legs A1, A2, B1, B2
- Jacket FC – Legs A1, A2, B1, B2
- Jacket DC – Legs A1, A2, B1, B2
- Nautec’s grouting spreads operate with batch mixing systems and they guarantee high quality and consistency of the grout output whilst at the same time delivering high output rates for high volume projects.
- NaX® Q80 reaches compressive strength in excess of 30 MPa within 24 hours allowing early stabbing of topside structures hence reducing expensive vessel time.
- Output rates of over 18 metric tonnes of high quality NaX® Q80 per hour were regularly achieved on this programme.
- A small footprint grouting spread was used without silos, which meant more deck space availability for simultaneously occurring operations.
Click here to download the project case history.