Nautec carried out strengthening work on four horizontal members using grout infill methodology, carried out above water without use of divers.
- Supply of NaX® grout material.
- Supply of manpower and equipment.
- Grouting of members, quality checks and close-out reporting.
- Supply of grout material, manpower, equipment and on-site QC checks.
- Spider deck was in a deteriorated state and with minimum access for inlets/outlets preparations and grouting operation.
- Nautec fabricated inlet/outlets at locations, based on site condition and prepared hose layout using a safe passage.
- Members were strengthened without using the traditional way of member removal and welding. The grouting method took only 2 days whereas cutting old members and replacing them with new welded members would have taken months. This saved the client many offshore days for vessel, manpower and operational hassle.
“Excellent performance from all Nautec crew.”
Nishad Dabholkar, Manager, Larsen and Toubro Hydrocarbon Engineering.
Click here to download the case history.